CrossFit McComb – CrossFit
Rope Climb Techniqu (No Measure)
We can break the rope climb down into three pieces today. Depending on current ability levels, tspend the majority of the 12 minutes on the area that needs the most attention.
**Take a look at the daily video for a visual of all three aspects of the rope climb.** Here is a summary of the three pieces:
1. **Foot Locks:** Working of developing a solid connection to the rope with either the Secure J-Hook or Fast J-Hooks.
2. **Standing Up:** After you lock the feet, press down with the feet to open the hips, then reach as tall as you can.
3. **Coming Down:** Maintain friction between the feet as you come down and go with the hand-over-hand or grab and release option.
ROPE CLIMB PRACTICE
* In practice environments, we want to keep the heart rate low and focus high
* Rest as needed between drills or attempts to maintain the quality of movements
Hip Hop (Time)
1 Mile Run